Make plans now to be a part of Sawnee Woman’s Club 1st Annual Woman’s Clothing Swap event on Saturday, September 7, 2019! We invite you to join us at this unique event swapping fashionable clothes with other ladies in the community.
Great reasons to attend the Clothing Swap
- Free admission
- Take home New-to-you clothes & accessories
- Go Green by recycling your clothes
- Socialize & network with other area women
- Give back to those in need
- Have fun!
Register by August 25th for an entry to win a $50 gift card!*
Sign up to attend the swap on this website (registration is free!). Then start looking through your closet for clothes that you no longer want, need or wear. To ensure a quality swap, we are looking for woman’s clothing in excellent wearable condition that are less than 5 years old. The week before the event, there will be several drop off times and locations and you can choose the one that will be the most convenient for you (See drop-off details here). At drop-off, you will receive one swap ticket for every 2 items that are accepted for the swap. If you registered early (before 8/25) you will also receive your raffle ticket for the $50 Gift Card. Then all that’s left to do is bring your tickets to the swap event between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm on Saturday, September 7th and get swapping!
- Items should be hung on hangers and be clean and free of stains or tears.
- Woman’s clothing and accessories such as handbags, scarves, hats, belts and jewelry are accepted. Sorry but swimwear, lingerie and shoes may not be accepted for this swap.
- Chik fil a Biscuits & Coffee will be available for purchase at the event (cash only). Since this is also a fundraising event to help our club continue it’s mission of helping meet unmet needs in the community, we will also have beautiful baskets up for raffle. Raffle tickets may be purchased for $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00 and you need not be present to win (winners will be notified by email the evening of the event).
- All items not swapped will be donated to Family Haven, a local non-profit which provides emergency shelter and other needs for domestic abuse victims.
Still have questions? Check out the FAQ’s here.