Please join the Sawnee Woman’s Club team on Saturday, Nov 4th at 8a.
The event supports and brings awareness to childhood cancer, environmental education, and CHOA, CURE, Keep Forsyth Beautiful and Atlanta’s Shepherd Center. Did you know as a sleeping in participant you don’t have to live in Georgia? We will mail your shirt to you (if one is requested). Participants whether rolling, walking, running or sleeping in are all wanted. SHARE THIS POST W/ FRIENDS and register today!
Please contact Jeannie VanCuren with any questions or if you need help signing up.
- Chip timing provided by Orion Racing. Results will be recorded, available online, and you will be eligible for awards
- Results will be posted at http://www.orionsportstiming.com/results.html
- Please note, entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to another race participant. Registration officially opens on September 11, 2017. Space is limited, register early.
- NOTE: Regardless of number of registered participants, if you are participating with a stroller and/or children, we ask that you keep your children with you at all times, and that you start from the back of the race. This will allow your family members, and our other participants, a safer race experience.
Registration Dates, Times and Deadlines:
- 09/11/2017 – Registration OPENS online (Race shirts not guaranteed for registrations after 10/27/2017.)
- 11/03/2017 – Team registration closes.
- 11/03/2017 – Online registration closes at 7p.
- 11/03/2016 – Race packet pickup and late registration at Windermere Lodge, 4444 Front Nine Drive, Cumming, GA (5p to 8p).
- 11/04/2016 – 6:30a – Race day packet pickup and late registration
- 7:15a – 5K registration closes
- 8a – 5K Start (Arrive early to allow time for parking! There is NO parking available at Golf Club.)
- 9:30a – Awards Ceremony
5K Fees & Deadlines—Individuals:
- $25 – Register by October 27, 2017
- $30 – Register after October 27, 2017
5K Fees & Deadlines—Teams/Families (Entry fee per participant) (Team Rules & Information below):
- $20 – Register by October 27, 2017
- $25 – Register after October 27, 2017
BONUS: Teams receive a $5 discount from Individual 5K entry fees!
Not up for a Saturday morning 5K? Then sleep in! (Donation only, no participation):
- $25 (no shirt) / $30 (with shirt)
- Long-sleeved shirts and race bags for registered run/walk participants. Shirts not guaranteed for registrations after 10/27/2017.
- Medal for 5K overall and age group winners.
- Refreshments at finish.
NOTE: We ask for your consideration when parking in front of homes so as not to impede a homeowner’s ingress and egress. Designated areas will be available and may require a short walk to race start. Consider environmentally-friendly ways to the race by carpooling, walking or riding your bike.
Chip Timing and Awards:
* Orion Racing will provide chip running at this event. Results will be recorded, available online, and you will be eligible for awards.
* Awards will be given for age brackets from 0-14 thru 65+ based on Gun Time.
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Team Awards will be given in the THREE categories: Team with Most Participants, Fastest Team, and Most Team Spirit.